It's hard being back when you're working two jobs and in school. Kinda makes life a little challenging, you know? Anyway, so I stole a little bit of time to do this Valentine's day journal meme I found in a journal somewhere. O:
1.Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
All of the chocolate IN THE WORLD FOR ME.
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
Yes? Maybe? o 3 o; There are currently, no plans, but the plan to figure something out. XD
4. Do you like anyone?
Of course! <3 I like a lot of people. But I only love (romantically) one person.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
Yes, but I was in New York, so I spent it in Jazz Band.
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
My special someone!
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Yeah! I like going out to dinner, I like making chocolates for my friends, I like eating chocolate, I like good food, and most of all, I love the feelings.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yes and no? He didn't make it very...subtle.
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
Yes. Cutesy things like that are my forte.
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
Meh. I believe in destinies and strings of fate?
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
Yes! Well, not cards, but candies.
13. Do you like candy hearts?
The ones in the boxes or chocolates? o Oo I like the chocolate ones.
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
A BAG OF THINGS FROM THE JAPANESE MARKET! Courtesy of my best commuter friends.
15. Is Valentines depressing?
Only if you're single. And even then, if you're single, someone in the world out there is looking for you.
16. How is your love life?
Excellent, I think.
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
No. o__o; That's depressing.
18. How many roses would you want?
I am actually kind of allergic to flowers, so maybe only one or two.
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
Yep! It'll be great!
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
YES I DO IT'S MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
Urrrp. Uh, my boyfriend, I think.
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
Uh, chocolate and dinner? :'D Wishful thinking?
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
It doesn't matter, because all Valentines have meaning and love in them.
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
Yeah, I think so? Loads of times. It's just been a while.
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single day?
Uhh, one? I don't think I'm attractive or kawaii or anything like that, so I didn't get that many when I was single.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
No~ I'd like one, though.
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
Haha, yeah. Oh, those were the days.
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
I don't think so. o 3 o UHM doesn't have that fancy stuff.
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
31. What was the worst?
Uh, the flu.
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
33. Tag people
Excuse the gushy-ness, but Valentine's day is my absolute favorite holiday ever (after Christmas, I think). If I have the chance, I will whip up something Fire Emblem: Awakening-based for that. With Lon'qu and the Avatar. OWAIT I DIDN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT OH MY GOD I LOVE FIRE EMBLEM BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE SWORDMASTERS AND LON'QU IS THE BEST LOOKING ONE YET AND MY SON MORGAN IS GOING TO BE AN ADORABLE SWORDS MASTER.